Fondsfrauen Gipfel 2024
Es geht bald wieder los: Am 23.01.2024 treffen wir uns in Mannheim! Freut Euch auf ein Feuerwerk aus Keynotes, Diskussionsrunden, gaaanz viel Networking und Female Empowerment!
- 🚀 "The AI did it!" Bestselling author and AI expert Dr Katharina Zweig talks about the pitfalls of artificial intelligence. We discuss the role of AI in asset management.
- 😉 A deep dive into how family and career can be reconciled. Joining us: Cawa Younosi, Germany's No. 1 HR influencer.
- 👩🏽⚕️ The Female Health Gap and its consequences with Prof Dr Sabine Oertelt-Prigione.
- 💪 Our successful format "Courage is great!" is entering its second round!
Our popular workshops for young professionals and financial advisors are back on the agenda.
Secure your ticket quickly, places are limited as always. We are really looking forward seeing to you❤️.
Leonardo Royal Mannheim
Augustaanlage 4-8, 68165 Mannheim
Admission for workshops
Opening of the Networking Lounge
Workshop for Young Professionals
Discussion round: Insights into job profiles in our industry
Find out more about different careers in the fund industry: learnings and tips from female professionals. Ask your questions and get to know renowned employers personally.
Group Head of Corporate Accounting, Union Investment
Director, Head of Institutional Clients, Golding Capital Partners
Speed-dating with participating companies
Workshop for Financial Consultants
Panel discussion: Who still needs financial advice?
Calculation tools for pensions and investments are available on the Internet. Women can book financial coaching sessions. What role can a female advisor play? A round table discussion with best practice examples and input for everyday life as an advisor
CFP, Managing Director, FrauenFinanzBeratung, Barbara Rojahn & Kolleginnen
Sr. Sales Managerin, Investify
Managing Director, HFO Her Family Office GmbH
Managing Director, Femance Finanzen GmbH
Senior Professionals Meet Up
Meeting of the Senior Professionals in the Networking Lounge
Lunch reception and registration for the summit
Anne E. Connelly
Impulse: The AI did it! From absurd to deadly: the pitfalls of artificial intelligence
Prof. Dr. Katharina Zweig
TU Kaiserslautern, renowned AI expert and Spiegel bestselling author
Discussion panel: "Artificial intelligence in asset management"
- What role will AI play in asset management in the future?
- How does it change research, sales and investment decisions?
Member of the Executive Board of HAUCK AUFHÄUSER LAMPE Privatbank AG
Chairwoman of the Executive Board, CIO, KENFO
Portfoliomanager, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
Group Director Key Accounts, alterDomus
Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Golding Capital Partners
Reconciling family and career: how can the balancing act work?
The findings of our latest study, which we conducted together with KPMG under the direction of the University of Mannheim, show where there is a need for action to reconcile family and career. We will discuss best practices, lessons learnt and recommendations on this panel.
Anne E. Connelly
Germany’s 40 HR Minds, Germany’s Nr. 1 HR Influencer, Ex-SAP
Head of HR, Flossbach von Storch
Miriam von Wallis
Head of HR, MEAG
Coffee break and Networking
Impulse on Female Health: The invisible female patient
We talk about the gender health gap, what drastic consequences the male standard in medicine can have for women and what gender-sensitive healthcare could look like.
Prof. Dr. Sabine Oertelt-Prigione
Faculty of Medicine, Bielefeld University, Gender-sensitive medicine
Active vs passive investing: the eternal debate?
With the rise of ETFs, active funds are being criticised. But are ETFs really as favourable as they seem? What do active funds need to do to stay relevant? What about index funds? A differentiated look at this debate.
Portfolio Director Multi Asset, Flossbach von Storch
Executive Director - Amundi ETFs, Indexing & Smart Beta Germany & Austria
Head of Intermediated Wholesale Germany & Austria, Vanguard
Courage is great!
Last year's successful format is entering its second round. Tell your story or benefit from our community stories for your personal empowerment. Be curious about the topic in 2024 💪.
Anne E. Connelly
Drinks und Networking
Der Eintritt zum Fondsfrauen Gipfel beträgt € 199. Für aktive Mitglieder der Fondsfrauen ist der Eintritt kostenfrei.
- As a member of the Fondsfrauen, you will receive a registration code in a separate email, which you can use to register free of charge.
- You are not a member? You can register for a membership here .
- Alternatively, you can buy a single ticket for the Fondsfrauen Summit. here .
- As a student you can participate free of charge, please send an email with your matriculation certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: The event will be mainly in German.
We are looking forward to seeing you!