Aktivitäten und Termine
Regional Meeting in Zurich
22. Oktober 2019, 17:30 - 21:30
UBS, Konferenzgebäude Grünenhof, Zürich
For our Fall event in Zurich, we will talk about ESG. It is THE topic currently in asset management. But where are the women in that? We want to explore that in more depth. Join us for an interesting evening at UBS.
Charlotte Bänninger, Global Head Fixed Income, UBS Asset Management
Anne E. Connelly, Anke Dembowski, Manuela Fröhlich, Fondsfrauen
18.00h All the talk is about ESG. But where are the women?
Sustainability and impact investing has advanced to THE topic in asset management. However, it is too often reduced to environmental issues. Asset manager react by creating new positions such as a Chief Sustainability Officer. What is his or her role exactly? What real impact can they deliver? How does this impact product management? This and more aspects will be discussed with our esteemed experts.
Our Panelists are:
– Amara Goeree, Global Head of ESG Product, Apex Group Ltd.
– Karsten Guettler, Sustainable and Impact Investing Senior Investment Specialist, UBS Asset Management
– Dorothee Wetzel, Managing Director, Head of Product Management, Vontobel Asset Management AG
– Antoinette Hunziker-Ebneter (angefragt)
Moderated by: Dr. Anja Hochberg
19.00h Networking, Drinks and Snacks
We would like to thank UBS Asset Management for the kind invitation to host our event.
Please register yourself here!